Total Prep Time
Number of Ingredients
Total Cal per Serving
- 1/2 kilo chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained with syrup set aside
- 2 tbsps DOLE Pineapple Chunks syrup
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup banana ketchup
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 1 pc carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix all batter ingredients and stir well to remove lumps.
- Place chicken strips into the batter and let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
- In a pan, heat up oil and pan-fry the chicken strips until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, reduce the amount of oil and leave enough for sautéing.
- Sauté the ginger, carrots, and DOLE Pineapple Chunks.
- Add ketchup, vinegar, syrup, and sugar.
- Stir constantly and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and chicken strips and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.