Total Prep Time
Number of Ingredients
Total Cal per Serving
- 1 cup diced ham
- 3 cups rice
- 2 cooked eggs beaten
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsps sesame oil
- 4 tbsps chopped spring onions
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 can DOLE Pineapple Chunks, 227 grams
- Heat pan and sesame oil. Sauté garlic and DOLE Pineapple Chunks until brown and fragrant.
- Mix in rice, continuously stirring for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar and pepper and then mix it with rice,
- Add in spring onions and beaten eggs and mix. Enjoy!