Total Prep Time
Number of Ingredients
Total Cal per Serving
- 500 g chicken breast fillet
- 1 pc white onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 pc red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 4 pcs tortilla
- 2 1/2 cups quick-melting cheese
- 1 can DOLE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Grill until cooked. Slice into strips and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, onion, bell pepper, and cheese.
- Add in cumin and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add in cooked chicken.
- Spread filling into half the tortilla and fold.
- Lightly oil griller or skillet.
- Heat one side of the tortilla till golden brown and crisp. Repeat on the other side.
- Slice into wedges. May be served with guacamole or sour cream.