Total Prep Time
Number of Ingredients
Total Cal per Serving
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup DOLE pineapple juice
- 3 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 8 pcs maraschino cherries
- 1 can DOLE Tropical Fruit Cocktail 822g, drained
- 2 pcs apples, medium, diced, unpeeled
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, DOLE pineapple juice, lemon juice and salt over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Whip cream and fold it into the cooled syrup mixture.
- Stir in marshmallows, apples, and DOLE Tropical Fruit Cocktail.
- Pour mixture into dessert cups and freeze until frozen throughout, at least 2hrs.
- Remove the salad from the freezer 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish each serving with a cherry.