Total Prep Time
Number of Ingredients
Total Cal per Serving
- 1 cup tinapa, flaked
- 1 cup DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained, with syrup set aside
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sotanghon noodles soaked in water for 15 minutes then drained
- 12 pcs lumpia wrapper, medium size
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a pan over high heat and pour enough oil for sautéing.
- Add onions and garlic, sauté until cooked.
- Add tinapa flakes and cook for a few seconds.
- Add sotanghon noodles and DOLE Crushed Pineapple syrup.
- Simmer until the noodles are tender and DOLE Crushed Pineapple syrup has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place a tablespoon of the tinapa and sotanghon mixture on a lumpia wrapper.
- Add a teaspoon of DOLE Crushed Pineapple. Roll and seal the edges with a dab of cold water.
- Heat up remaining oil in a pan. Fry the lumpia in small batches until golden brown. Serve immediately.