Total Prep Time
Number of Ingredients
Total Cal per Serving
- 500g pork belly (liempo)
- 1/3 cup bagoong (shrimp paste)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or white
- 1 whole garlic (minced)
- ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 birds eye chili (optional)
- 1 can DOLE Pineapple Chunks, 227 grams
- In a wok add pork pieces and a cup of water with 2 tbsps of oil bring to a boil and cook until water has totally evaporated.
- Continue to cook until pork fat releases the oil and add garlic. Put heat on medium high. Fry it on its own oil until brown and crispy.
- Add 2 tbsps of water and vinegar to deglaze.
- Add bagoong and sugar, black pepper, chilis (optional) and cook it for another 2 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Add DOLE Pineapple Chunks for a more flavorful dish. Enjoy!