Total Prep Time
Number of Ingredients
Total Cal per Serving
- 4 pcs chicken breast into large chunks
- 2 tbsps chopped garlic
- 2 tbsps chopped ginger
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium red and green bell peppers cut to strips
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1 cup freshly squeezed coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 birds eye chili (optional)
- 1 pouch DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, 227 grams
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions, garlic and ginger together.
- Add in chicken and cook it until brown then add fish sauce and coconut milk, let it simmer.
- When sauce is halfway cooked, add in the bell peppers and DOLE Pineapple Tidbits.Simmer for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.